Today, I decided to go for an all (well, mostly) Tarte look, using the 8th Wonder of the World Collection from QVC.
- Mally Poreless Perfection Primer
- Monistat Anti Chafing Gel on the nose (hey! It’s cheap and it’s a GREAT silicone primer!) In fact, the active ingredient, Dimethicone, is the primary ingredient in most silicone based primers. I swatched L’oreal, BE and Smashbox primers on my hand, along with Monistat. They are ALL clear silicone primers and all function the same way, more or less. I will say that the Mally primer is not the best for mineral makeup, but works wonders for cream powders or liquid makeup. I find that the BE primers and also another fave, the Benefit Primed & Poreless work wonderfully for BE foundation.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in Light
- UDPP in Eden
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot as base
- Tarte Shimmering Sand patted on lid and sweeped over lid
- Tarte Shimmering Plum in the outer 1/3 of eye
- Tarte Shimming Cocoa in crease
- Tarte Emphasize Eyes eyeliner in Golden Plum
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Glisten
- Tarte Pure optic Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Golden Pink
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
This is definately a great collection, and I can’t wait for the next Auto Delivery in June!