It’s back! The uber coveted massively popular Urban Decay Naked Palette has made its way back to Sephora stores. This is a universally flattering collection of browns, tans, taupes, and a grey that can create millions of combinations from day time neutral to evening shimmer.
Combine these with your favorite eyeliner, and you have a powerful tool that you can pop in your purse and carry with you.
At $48, it might seem like an indulgance, but you are getting 12 full size eyeshadows and a deluxe eyeshadow brush, plus a mini Urban Decay Primer potion in original. This could easily be over $100 in product.
I personally held off buying this forever because I have a ton of neutral looking shadows. I finally caved and I had to snatch one up when there was a sale and an Ebates offer and I had a VIB discount, and I must say – even with all the hype – I LOVE it.
There are 12 shadows:
- Highlighters of Virgin, Sin (shimmer), and Naked
- Midtones of Sidecar (shimmer), Buck, Half Baked (shimmer),Smog (shimmer)
- Contours of Dark Horse, Toasted (shimmer), Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal.
There are endless possibilities and the kit now comes with a high quality flat tapered shadow brush that allows you to have full coverage and also definition, as well as a mini Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original.
Today I am wearing UDPP in Eden
- Virgin patted all over lid to brow
- Sin on lid
- Buck on outer third
- Hustle in the crease
- and a touch of gunmetal in the crease
- My other addition and addiction are the Urban Decay 24/7 liners, which stay put and have amazing color payoff. Today I am wearing Corrupt, a rich dark brown.
- Mally Mascara.
- I am also wearing Josie Maran Matchmaker foundation
- Mally Poreless Finishing Powder
The pictures make it look a touch more sparkling than it shows in person, but this is the PERFECT kit fi you buy no other.
It’s a one stop shop, and packs up neatly and easily.